"Serve your body well to make your soul feel like living in it.".
The restaurant, furnished according to the German Renaissance style and decorated with numerous antiques, creates a cosy and relaxed atmosphere. The Lindenhof restaurant has a room for up to 80 guests. Appreciation and award receives our house where we cultivate a classic regional cuisine with a Mediterranean influence, always fresh and seasonal prepared by Eurotoques Chef de cuisine Udo Hankh and his kitchen team.
Perfectly supplemented by the warm and uncomplicated service of Christine Hankh and her staff. Our wine list covers approx. 150 items with wines from Old and New World. Riesling from Germany, Sancerre from France or Shiraz from Australia. Every wine enthusiast will find his favourite here. The Hankh family pays great attention to the harmonious interaction of wine and food.
Monday to Saturday opening at 17:00
(warm meals served from 18:00 Uhr to 21:30)
Closed on Sundays and holidays. Table reservation recommendable.
We promise you a tasty experience - whether sitting on the balcony enjoying the summer sunshine or for a romantic candlelight dinner in the winter.
The restaurant got the following awards in the current restaurant guides:
- Bib Gourmand in the Michelin Guide
- 13 points in the Gault Millau
- 2,5 cook spoons in the Aral's Schlemmer Atlas
- 2 Diamanten im Varta Führer
- 2 Diamonds in the Varta Guide
- 488th place (66. in NRW) according to Volkenborn Restaurant Hit List 2014
- Among the 100 best restaurants in North-Rhine Westphalia, and the best 10 in the regional district of Münsterland according to Volkenborn's Restaurant Hit List
- 5th place Westfälischer Gastronomiepreis 2008
- 470th place (70. in NRW) in the Gerolsteiner Restaurant-Bestenliste 2014 www.sternklasse.de